– I mostly read YA fiction, but specifically enjoy Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Paranormal, and Dystopian/Post Apocalyptic.
– I am always accepting ARCs and finished books for review, and while I prefer physical copies, I am willing to accept e-books as well.
– Genres I will not accept are Non-fiction, Biographies/Memoirs, Poetry, Short Story Compilations, or overly religious books (religious undertones are fine).
– A review includes a summary of the book, a picture of the cover, publisher and publication date, my opinion of the book and a rating out of five.
– Receiving a book does not automatically guarantee I will review it, although I post reviews for almost every YA book that I read. If I do not finish a book, I will explain the reasons why. I make a point of posting honest reviews. I try to not be unnecessarily rude, but I won’t hesitate to speak my mind about a book, good or bad and I would never accept compensation to write a favorable review.
– I’m also following many authors and try to share their news, but miss things occasionally. So if you’d like to promote giveaways, book tours, or things of that sort, let me know.
You can contact me on here or email me at rowanreads(at)gmail(dot)com