Thanks so much to Alex from twirling pages for nominating me! I was nominated once before but this never stops being fun to do!
- link back and thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- answer the eleven questions they give you
- tag up to eleven blogger who have 200 or less followers
- ask your nominees eleven questions and let them know you tagged them!
Questions from Alex:
1. What are you currently reading?
Right now I’m doing a Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas read-along and I’m on Heir of Fire. I’ve been wanting to re-read this book forever and I’m loving it so much.
2. What would you like to read next?
Next I’m hoping to read The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas. My sister got it for me for Christmas and I haven’t gotten around to reading it yet.
3. A book that isn’t hyped but really should be?
I absolutely adore The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, and the rest of the series, but I never really hear anyone talking about them. Which is a shame because they are one of my favorite series right now.
4. Favorite book cover?
How can I possibly pick? Even though I didn’t enjoy the book very much, I love the cover of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray. So pretty.
5. Who/What inspired you to start blogging and why?
I’ve always been a huge reader and unfortunately never had any friends who share my love of books. I went through a huge year long reading slump and when I finally snapped out of it, I decided to jump back into reading full force. I started my book blog, updated my Goodreads account, and started making YouTube videos. It gets a little hectic sometimes but I don’t regret it one bit.
6. Top three book genres?
Fantasy, sci-fi, and paranormal/supernatural. I know that last one ties in with fantasy but I personally view them as separate genres.
7. Do you have any other passions besides reading/writing?
Recently I’ve discovered that I really like making videos, as long as I’m talking about books. Besides that, I’m a huge PC gamer and a big nerd when it comes to video games. I kind of jump between going through reading and gaming phases.
8. Top 3 favorite blogs/bloggers?
The first blogger I ever fell in love with was burdge because of her beautiful art and positive attitude about everything. If you look at her older art, it was all from books that I loved. Besides her, I really love watching Regan and Kassidy’s booktube videos.
9. If you could live in any fictional world, which would you choose and why?
Obviously I would want to live at Hogwarts and be a witch. I really shouldn’t need to explain myself on this one.
10. Hardcover or paperbacks?
Gah, I love them both. Hardcover because they are prettier. Paperbacks because they are cheaper and easier to carry around.
11. Which fictional character could you relate to the most?
Probably Hermione. I’m a huge bookworm, I always did well in school, and my best friends are guys. I always have to be the responsible one and clean up their messes or get them out of tough situations. I can sympathize with her a lot.
Who I’m Nominating:
- Fiona from cafe au livre
- Jolien from The Fictional Reader
- Natalie from Natalie’s Novel Obsession
- Miguel from The Quirky Reader
- Stephani from Caught Read Handed
- Paige from The Paige-Turner
1. Worst book you’ve ever read?
2. Favorite book to movie adaptation?
3. Favorite fictional character of all time?
4. Top three favorite fictional worlds/places?
5. What book are you reading right now? Which book do you wish you were reading right now?
6. If you could go on a date with one fictional character, who would it be and where would you go?
7. Who is your favorite fictional villain? Why?
8. Favorite and least favorite book series and why?
9. Who are some of your favorite bloggers and why?
10. Paperback, hardcover, or ebook?
11. Top ten books you want to read this year?